Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Auburn Trip 2010

Our family took a very special trip this past football season to see Auburn play South Carolina. It was suppose to be just a trip for Chuck and my brother but at the last minute we decided we should all go. I always love a trip to Alabama, especially one when we get to go to Auburn. The kids absolutely love staying in Poppy and Gigi's camper and all that tailgating involves. We left here on a Thursday morning and drove to my parents house to spend the night. After that, we got up and finished our drive to Auburn. Once we arrived, we set up the tailgate and the fun started. We went shopping around town, hung out at the tailgate, and then went to eat at one of our favorite spots in town, NIffers!!!! The next day we got up and began the all day fun of tailgating. We spent much of the day outside watching other games and visiting with all the many people that stopped by. We made our way to Tiger Walk and even watched the band march down to the stadium. My kids love watching Tiger Walk and really loved the band. After this we headed back to the camper to watch the game. I would love to go into the game but as it stands there is NO way I am taking two children into a night game at Jordan Hare. I get to see more of the game when I just watch it on TV. We had soooo much fun and I really wish that we could do it every weekend. I love to see my kids love the things that Chuck and I love. Auburn is such a special place to both of us and it is a strong desire we have to put Auburn in their hearts too. As I am sure you all know by now Auburn won the game and all the rest of their games. What an Amazing season. We can't wait to tailgate again next year.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow made with Smilebox