Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Sing

I know its been a while and I have completely skipped Halloween, but this is very cute. Reagan and Landon have been attending childrens choir at our church and Reagan's choir opened our church service this morning. I wish I had been recording when Reagan was practicing and noticed that Chuck was standing in the back of the church. He is in the middle of working a huge outage at his plant that he is in charge of and was working this morning so he couldn't be there - well as far as Reagan knew. He worked it out to where he left work just long enough to come see her sing. She was so surprised and excited to see him there. After they sang he took her to her sunday school class and went back to work. Here is her choirs singing debut:

please excuse the quality my camera is as old as Reagan and it shows!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow made with Smilebox