Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day

I am attempting to use the blogging app on my new phone so we will see how this goes. I always get the kids something small for valentines and this year was no exception. Reagan was in need of a new rain coat and Landon has been wanting some batting clothes for ever so that is what we got them with just a couple little candy things. My mom also sends them something, so they were very excited Tuesday morning. According to Reagan we celebrate this day to give the people we love presents ( which is why chuck and I give them something ) and they give me presents "because it's my birthday". Has nothing to do with them loving me. Ha! This was the first year Landon realized that Reagan got flowers and candy and he didn't. He was quite saddened by this and it didn't set well with him. Poor guy.